1. It conveys your professionalism. If you look professional, potential clients that don’t know you personally are going to be more likely to agree to that first meeting.
2. A good headshot gives people an idea of your personality before they meet you. A smile portrays approachability. A serious look portrays determination.
3. It reminds business contacts who you are if they met you in passing at a conference or business function. This little cue makes it more likely they will accept your “follow” request.
4. A current headshot gives people an idea of what you look like now. I recently went to a networking breakfast and one of the presenters’ headshots were taken years ago. There was an immediate disconnect. This sends a message of inauthenticity.
5. It makes you feel good to look your best. Having a quality image of yourself to share with your professional peers boosts your self confidence. A Professional Headshot is a requirement for: Professionals, Corporate, Staff, Actors, Performers, College Students, and Personal Branding.